Leo II (Lightest Standing Wheelchair)
It is scientifically proven that regular standing can prevent problems associated with “long periods of sitting on wheelchair” including: bedsore, skin breakdown, urinary tract infections, bone demineralization, poor blood circulation, spasticity, muscle contractures and more. So standing wheelchair not only helps you to gain independence & self-confidence, it also improves the quality of life.
Please check out the video below to see how easy it is to stand by yourself.
As the lightest standing wheelchair in the world, Leo II has a lot of great features beyond your imagination:
- Proprietary user-controlled stand-up & sit-down mechanisms controlled by our unique hydraulic system.
- Total operational weight of 26.5 kg (58 lbs), decreasing to only 21.5 kg (47 lbs) after detaching the front and rear wheels. Quick release function for taking off the rear and front wheels for easy handling and storage during travel.
- Multiple adjustable parts (Seat depth, backrest height & footrest height and footrest angle) to fit different body sizes and needs. Angle adjustable footrest helps to stretch your calf muscles and tendons during sitting and standing exercise.
- Polyurethane rear wheel suspension for better riding comfort over rough surfaces.
- This full aluminum standing wheelchair is very stylish, and also made of top quality materials and workmanship to meet the highest safety & durability requirements.
|Seat Width Choices||16″ / 18″|
|Seat Depth (Adjustable)||18″, 19″, 20″|
|Total Width 16″ / 18″||25.8″ / 27.8″|
|Total Height (Adjustable)||33.5″ – 37.4″|
|Backrest Height (Adjustable)||13.8″ – 17.7″|
|Footrest To Seat Length (Adjustable)||17.5″ – 20.5″|
|Travel Weight – 16 ” / 18″||21.5 KG / 22KG|
|Total Weight – 16″ / 18″||27.0 KG / 27.5KG|
|Packing Size – 16″ / 18″||100X63X60cm / 100X67X60cm|
You may also like…
Pegasus II (Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair)
Pegasus II: The Lightest Semi-Power Standing wheelchair, which allows you to roll manually and practice stand-up or sit down by power control function. Frequently stand-up can greatly improve user's health. It has all the great features that Leo has (Our fully manual standing wheelchair), including
- Adjustable leg length, seat depth and footrest tilting angle.
- Quick release wheels and backrest foldable for easier transport.
Great to serve as a physio therapy equipment for home, hospital or rehab centre. The up/down position can be controlled by a small controller at the tip of armrest.
Draco Standing Wheelchair
Draco standing wheelchair is the best power standing wheelchair that equips with full function capability allows you to move, stand, sit, recline and lie down in safe and comfortable positions. The footrest, armrest and backrest move in a coordinated way simultaneously, so user will not feel the muscle pull when changing from standing-sit-lie down position.
With Draco, you can minimise the risk and effort of transferring user during day time as user can take a nap in lie-down position.
Phoenix II Electric Standing Wheelchair
This Phoenix II is the latest model of the best electric standing wheelchair in the market. Now you can move in standing position and recline 25 degrees for more comfort. It comes with full specifications including adjustable headrest, H-shape harness for safety and LED light for night going out.
- Comes in 14″, 16″ and 18″ seat width.
- Speed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30 km (18.5 miles) with full charge.
- Equipped with LED lights, headrest and H-shaped safety harness.
- Spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- More descriptions below under specifications and descriptions.