PW-999UL (Lightest Power Wheelchair)
- High Quality Material
- 2 Years Warranty
- World Wide Shipping
- Live Chat Support
- Foldawheel PW-999UL as the lightest power wheelchair in the world, is our first model of lightweight foldable power wheelchair created in 2012. Over the years we have been upgrading and improving the parts to meet the highest standard within this lightweight category. We sold so many units in the past few years which helped to improved the life quality of over 5000 users.
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.
Foldawheel PW-999UL is truly the most compact and lightest power wheelchair in the world. We are the first company to create this type of lightweight foldable power wheelchair since 2012. Over the years we have been upgrading and improving the parts to meet the highest standard within this lightweight category.It fits easily in the trunk of a small car and it is more powerful than most power wheelchairs on the market. Please check out the 2018 latest features as the following:
- The total weight of this lightest power wheelchair is only 22 kg (48.5 lb) with one battery. User can open / fold this power chair in just 1 second. Stands upright by itself after folded for easy transport and storage (see photos).
- Uses Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion batteries which are safer, lighter, and longer lasting compared to those traditional cylinder Li-ion batteries made by copy cats.
- Travels up to 12 km (7.5 miles) on a single battery, and optional second battery allows for 24 km (15 miles) of travel. (10% Less efficient during very cold weather).
- Equipped with the latest Brushless Motors which are more energy saving, compact, quiet and powerful (Rated as the highest torque motor among market similar products.)
- Our Version 3 Joystick Controller is smaller and provides you smoother ride. Our Easy-to-detach cable allows you to remove the joystick controller easily when you want to check-in as luggage.
- High grade aircraft quality aluminium alloy is used for stronger yet lighter structure.
- Raised up the armrest to get closer to tables and easier to transfer to other surfaces. (Able to lock down the armrests for more stability).
- Our unique extendable footrest (up to 10 cm), which gives you more leg room if necessary. It can be folded inwards allowing user’s feet to be closer to body, therefore standing up and sitting down would be much easier.
- The anti-tilt support with hydraulic system reduces the risk of falling backwards.
- Wider front casters to prevent getting stuck in narrow gaps and gives a smoother ride when traversing small bumps and rough surfaces.
- Detachable seat cushion, backrest cover and convenient storage bag for washing purposes.
- Comes with a top quality certified Charger (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world with the bundled travel bag. You can also look into optional special Accessories available from our online store.
It has all the great features and optional accessories that are not available from other manufacturers. For more inquiries about our Lightest Power Wheelchair in the world, please feel free to contact us.
|Net Weight||22kg (48.5lb) (With 1 batteries pack)|
|Max Speed||6.5km/hr (3.7 miles/hr)|
|Max Seat Capacity||100kg (220lb)|
|Battery Type||Soft Pack Polymer Lithium Ion Battery|
|Travel Distance (Full Charge)||1 Battery : ~12km (~7.5 miles)
2 Batteries : ~24km (~15 miles) (Optional)
|Charging Time||4 hours per battery|
|Folded Size (L x W x H)||33 x 59 x 70cm (13” x 23.2” x 27.5”)|
|Opened Size (L x W x H)||93 x 59 x 87cm (36.6” x 23.2” x 34.2”)|
|Packing Size (L x W x H)||64 x 36 x 76cm (25” x 14” x 30”)|
|Seat Size (L x W)||Between Armrest : 44cm (17”)
Seat Cushion : 40 x 40cm (15.7″ x 15.7″)
|Seat Height||Front : 51cm (20”)
Rear : 48cm (18.8”)
|Motor Type||150W Latest Brushless Motor x 2|
|Front Wheel||7” Rigid PU Tyre (Black Color)|
|Rear Wheel||8” Rigid PU Tyre (Black Color)|
|Turning Radius||75cm (29.5”)|
|Frame Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy|