|Max speed||5 km/hr (3 miles/hr)|
|Weight with batteries||130 kg (286 lbs)|
|Max load Capacity||100 kg (220 lbs)|
|Seat Cushion||46 cm (18.4″)|
|Min. Driving Dimension (L X H X W)||80 x 136 x 64 cm (32” x 54” x 26”)|
|Total Height (with backrest extension||33.3”/37.2” (84.5-94.5cm)|
|Max. Driving Dimension (L X H X W)||106 x 132 x 64 cm (42” x 53” x 26”)|
|Max Travel Distance||25 km (15.6 miles) depending on terrain.|
- The only Stair Climbing Power Wheelchair in the world that can climb steps as high as 20cm (8″) & operates to steps angle up to 35°.
- 8 separate movement tractor belts enable 8 point secure grips while climbing stairs.
- Raisable seat height for interacting with others at higher level. Seat can be lowered for easier transfer.
- Seat angle is automatically adjusted on uneven surface to maintain your body in an upright position.
You may also like…
Draco Standing Wheelchair
Draco standing wheelchair is the best power standing wheelchair that equips with full function capability allows you to move, stand, sit, recline and lie down in safe and comfortable positions. The footrest, armrest and backrest move in a coordinated way simultaneously, so user will not feel the muscle pull when changing from standing-sit-lie down position.
With Draco, you can minimise the risk and effort of transferring user during day time as user can take a nap in lie-down position.
Phoenix II Electric Standing Wheelchair
This Phoenix II is the latest model of the best electric standing wheelchair in the market. Now you can move in standing position and recline 25 degrees for more comfort. It comes with full specifications including adjustable headrest, H-shape harness for safety and LED light for night going out.
- Comes in 14″, 16″ and 18″ seat width.
- Speed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30 km (18.5 miles) with full charge.
- Equipped with LED lights, headrest and H-shaped safety harness.
- Spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- More descriptions below under specifications and descriptions.