Foldawheel Walker can be used as a rollator as well as a transport wheelchair. It becomes very compact after folded and it is extremely lightweight (9.5kg only). Use it as a rollator to practise or support your walk, and you can sit down when you get tired. If you have someone to push, you can use it like a wheelchair. Many of our customers said it is the best companion for going out.
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.
- If you are able to walk well, but not for more than a few km.
- If you feel occasionally unstable or stressful while walking.
- If you feel soreness or pain on back, knees, ankles, foot or hip.
- If you are at old age having a long day trip and would like to preserve your energy.
- Footrest is adjustable to suit individual leg length.
- Handle bar height adjustable to suit individual body height.
- Equips with hand brakes and brake locks.
- Comes with walking cane holder and a storage bag.
- PU tires to ensure more comfort.
- Easy to maneuver and comfortable to sit.
If you have severe pain from walking or if you can’t walk for more than 100 meters, we would suggest you to buy our MW-150 instead.
|Net weight||9.5 Kg|
|Width folded||29 cm|
|Handle Height||84~97 cm adjustable|
|Seat Width x Depth||46 x 25 cm|
|Front wheel size||20cm|
|Back wheel size||20cm|