PW-1000XL (Lightweight Power Wheelchair)
Foldawheel PW-1000XL weighs only 25kg (55 lbs) and it takes just 1 second to open / fold. It is a wider version of our lightweight power wheelchair with extremely fast folding capability. If you love our Foldawheel PW-999UL but have concerns due to body size or weight, and if you love to drive with faster speed, PW-1000XL would be your best choice. FREE Travel Bag and anti-tilt support provided.
Foldawheel PW-1000XL is the most advanced lightweight power wheelchair you can find in the market. It is a heavy duty lightweight power wheelchair suitable for bigger user: Compare to PW-999UL, it is more powerful, comfortable, faster and easier to open/fold.
- Folds and opens in just 1 second (see it to believe it)
- Speeds up to 8KM/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Power by lightweight yet durable Polymer Li-ion battery packs, and each battery weighs only 1.5KG (3.3 lbs).
- Weighs only 25KG (55 lbs) with 1 battery installed because it is made of high grade full aluminium alloy.
- Runs 15KM (9.3 miles) with 1 standard battery, and carries up to 3 batteries for nearly 45KM (28 miles)….tested with 100kg (220 lbs) user on smooth surface operating non-stop.
- Powerful 250 Watt quiet brushless motors with bigger rear tires (10″ compared to 8″ on the PW-999UL).
- Stands upright by itself after folding for easy transport and storage (see photos), and it is very compact after folded.
- Seat width wider than our famous PW-999UL. Ample room with 19.” between armrests (Seat cushion is 18″) and the sides are open at the front portion for more rooms.
- Raisable armrest and foldable footrest for easier access to the chair.
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest for washing purposes.
- Equipped with 4 spring suspensions for better comfort on bumpy rides.
- Detachable anti-tilt support is provided.
- Standard delivery comes with one battery, one worldwide workable charger, and the exclusive think & tough travel bag for easy traveling. Bring your PW-1000XL with you on your next trip!
- Optional Headrest, Extra Battery and other Accessories are available too.
The price you paid for definitely included our renown global support services, that is why we have thousands of users worldwide just for this model. We emphasis our product quality and excellent after sales services, because that is not something a copycat would do.
|Net Weight with 1 battery pack||25KG (55 lbs)|
|Max Speed||8KM/hr ( 5 miles/hr)|
|Maximum Seat Capacity||150kg (330 lbs)|
|Seat Depth||45.5cm (18”)|
|Seat Cushion Width||46cm (18″)|
|Seat width||48.25cm (19”)|
|Seat Height From Ground (Front)||47cm (18.5”)|
|Seat Height From Ground (Back)||47cm (18.5”)|
|Folded Size (L X H X W)||36 x 67 x 60cm (14.2” X 26.4” X 23.6”)|
|Opened Size (L X H X W)||92 x 89 x 60cm (36.2” X 35” X 23.6”)|
|Packing Size (L X H X W)||40 x 76 x 72cm (15.7” X 30” X 28.4”)|
|Turning Radius||80cm (31.5”)|
|Max Distance / Full Charge||~13km (8 miles) with 1 original battery
~26km (16 miles) with Optional 2nd battery
~39km (24 miles) with Optional 3rd battery
|Charge Time (for 1 battery)||4 hours|
|Slope Capability (with anti-tilt support)||13˚|
|Battery Type||Polymer Lithium Ion Battery|
|Motor Type||Latest Brushless Motor (50% more efficient than normal motors)|
|Motor Power||250W x 2 units|
|Front Wheel||7” (Black Color)|
|Rear Wheel||10” (Black Color)|
|Frame Material||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy|
|Front + Rear Tire Type||Rigid PU tyre|
|Backrest Push Handle||Height Adjustable|
You may also like…
PW-999UL (Lightest Power Wheelchair)
Foldawheel PW-999UL as the lightest power wheelchair in the world, is our first model of lightweight foldable power wheelchair created in 2012. Over the years we have been upgrading and improving the parts to meet the highest standard within this lightweight category. We sold so many units in the past few years which helped to improved the life quality of over 5000 users. Please find our latest improved features at product description below:
Leo II (Lightest Standing Wheelchair)
It is scientifically proven that regular standing can prevent problems associated with “long periods of sitting on wheelchair” including: bedsore, skin breakdown, urinary tract infections, bone demineralization, poor blood circulation, spasticity, muscle contractures and more. So standing wheelchair not only helps you to gain independence & self-confidence, it also improves the quality of life.
Please check out the video below to see how easy it is to stand by yourself.
PW-777PL (Economy Power Wheelchair)
Foldawheel PW-777PL is the most Economy Power Wheelchair that uses Polymer Li-ion Battery. It comes with the reclinable backrest and adjustable headrest to provide user a more comfortable position. Not only it is lighter weight compare to those conventional power wheelchair, it is also very functional, adaptable and durable. What a great value for such a small cost.